Obviously your hair is not the most important thing about you…
But it IS one of the first things people see when they look at you in person or in photos and something you see every time you look in the mirror.
For many of us, including me, hair has an emotional component it to it. Who would agree…a good or bad hair day can make all the difference in your confidence!
My hair has brought me so much grief and so much joy. When I was younger, kids made fun of it, calling me a lion because it was so huge, fluffy and looked like a mane. But adults always complimented it because they envied its “volume” and thickness. Either way, it brought me unwanted attention. Then after becoming a mom…it started falling out! Followed by years of horrible scalp flaking.
Prior to Monat, I tried everything from high end salon brands to horse shampoo. (Did anyone else get in on the mane & tail bandwagon??!)
Nothing ever worked long term. Until 5 years ago, on a whim, after seeing a friend have great results, I decided to try Monat. I’ve never looked back. My hair is shinier, healthier, more manageable, and my scalp issues are long gone. And now I love sharing this product and helping others get their best possible hair.
Whether you want volume & bounce, growth, or to restore damaged hair – there’s something for you!
Take a quick hair quiz, so I can understand your specific concerns and make a custom recommendation. I would be overjoyed to help you on your way to happy hair and a healthy scalp.
Still not sure about switching? Here are some FAQs that will put your mind at ease.
How long will the products last?
- Each bottle will last you 4-6 months. Things that impact this are hair thickness and number of washes per week. The product contains less water than the stuff on the shelf at the store. Since it’s more concentrated, you need to use less. Also MOST of my customers find they can go longer between washes.
Is this really a reputable product?
- The company just hit $3B in revenue in 8 years. This is on par with companies like apple. There are millions of happy users all over the world. Which brings me to my next FAQ…
Is this stuff safe?
- These products are sold all over the world. Including Canada, Australia, and several European countries, who’s standards in the cosmetic industry are much higher than the US. They are also all tested for safety, leaping bunny certified, and monitored by an internal scientific board. Monat has won many beauty awards worldwide and is recognized by Forbes as one of America’s fastest growing private companies.
What’s the return policy?
- You have 30 days for a full refund.
Is this a subscription program?
- Only if you want it to be. So no. You are not committed to any orders beyond your initial one. The system has me schedule a next order 60 days out during enrollment as a placeholder. BUT you have complete control to change the date and products, it’s not an auto-ship, & can be even cancelled after acct creation. If you choose to keep it, you can earn points & coupons, it’s up to you. Some VIPs order often & some only order 1-2 times a year when they need stuff during special promos.
Listen, when I started Monat, I was at the end of my rope with my hair. I plunged in head first and didn’t ask any questions. I never took a quiz. I never chatted with anyone about it. I trusted the friend who was sharing and shopped and helped myself. As an introvert…I don’t always want to ask for help and tend to do things myself. If that’s you, you can absolutely sign up and get started as a VIP without ever talking to me. I will always be here to help if you have questions. But totally get wanting to try and for it not feel like a big thing. Sound like you? Go here and click join now. HIGHLY recommend using google chrome.
Even if you never try these products, I hope this post finds you well. I appreciate you and am always wishing you all the best.